At O’Halloran Hill Dental we provide Dental Crowns of the highest quality to help extend the life of your teeth.
Crowns are also known as caps. They give you the benefit of protecting your tooth and its structure, (like a helmet for your tooth) in a way that is not possible with normal filling materials.
Crowns cover the entire tooth, restoring it to its original size and shape. Crowns are specifically designed to strengthen teeth that have a high risk of fracture, or have already started to break down.
At O’Halloran Hill Dental, we are able to provide Crowns in a Day with the very latest CEREC technology.
What Is CEREC Technology?
CEREC is innovative digital dental technology that allows for same-day major dentistry. This includes crowns, inlays and onlays.
What are the benefits of CEREC TECHNOLOGY?
CEREC technology is a comfortable and convenient alternative to traditional crowns, with the following benefits:
- Same-day treatment
- Stronger than normal filling materials
- Results look and function almost like natural teeth
- No unpleasant impressions
How does CEREC Technology work?
Your dentist will first determine if CEREC Technology is the best treatment for you.
In just one day:
- Your tooth is prepared
- An intra-oral camera photographs your teeth.
- 3D model of your dental crown is designed on the computer.
- A special milling unit creates the dental crown from a ceramic block.
- Your dentist will fit the dental work and make any necessary adjustments.
Our dentists personally design and build your crowns to ensure their aesthetic superiority.
The crowns we use are fully ceramic, which allows it to be matched to your original tooth colour and blend in with the rest of your teeth.
To make a booking please contact us on (08) 8381 4113